If you are between 18 and 35 years old, you can work in Canada International Experience Canada (IEP) program.

International Experience Canada (IEC) offers young people the opportunity to travel and work in Canada. IEC is available in countries that have a bilateral youth mobility agreement with Canada.

Your first step is to become a candidate. You need to determine your eligibility. Use the online tool, Come to Canada, to see if you meet the criteria for IEC or read about the eligibility criteria for IEC.

If you are eligible then you can submit your profile to IEC. This is free of charge. You just need to create a MYCIC account to proceed.


Usually the easiest way to go is to get help from organizations that can plan and secure jobs for you in Canada and even propose a few weeks of English courses to brush up your language if needed. Educamia can help you get in touch with these Organization free. Just contact us.

Share Love for Languages