Spanish Schools – Saragossa, Spain
4 weeks, Business Spanish at Ceste Escuela Internacional de Negocios
CESTE is the first International Business School to be established in the Autonomous Community of Aragon. It was founded with the clear vocation of offering services to the business world. Its education is focused in three main areas: Business, IT and Languages.
Its mission is to train, advise and guide present and future directors of Organisations and Companies by collaborating in the improvement of company management, not only at a managerial level, but also at an operative and tactical level.
Our daily work is aimed at fostering the professional insertion of young people, by adapting their training to the needs of the Business World.
Zaragoza, in the north east of the country, is with 700.000 inhabitants the fifth most important city of Spain.Its privilege geographical situation between Madrid and Barcelona, Bilbao and Valencia makes it become the centre of a great variety of activities such as expostions, sport events, concerts and fairs.Due to its size is a perfect city for living because you will find everything you need without the stress of a big city.Thanks to its inhabitants friendly and welcoming character, is the perfect place for a cultural and linguistic inmersion, for those who want an easy integration and to meet its local people and know their customs and habits.
- The care taken in the preparation of our schemes of study
- The high rate of our students” professional incorporation to the working world
- Our teaching staff and collaborators
- The effectiveness of our teaching methodology
- and above all our way of doing things and our commitment to people and our social environment.
- Handicap-Accessible: Yes
- General English courses
- Intensive English courses
- Business English courses
- One-to-One English courses
- Examination English courses
- Academic Year English courses
Quality guaranted by
- Quality Schools
- ISO 9001:2000 quality certification
- Accredited by the Instituto Cervantes for the teaching of Spanish as a Foreign Language
- Microsoft IT Academy.
Ceste Escuela Internacional de Negocios, Helena Araus
Paseo Infantes de España, n° 3,Saragossa 50012, Spain