Learn General Spanish with Intercultura, Costa Rica
1 week, General Spanish in Heredia and Samara Beach
With two unique locations – Heredia and Playa Sámara – Intercultura Spanish Language School offers you the opportunity to experience Costa Rica from two very different perspectives and provides total immersion in the Spanish language and culture. Each campus and region has a distinctive character, way of life and charm. You don’t have to choose. Learn Spanish at both locations, in order to fully embrace the different cultures Costa Rica has to offer, as well as to sample our unique activities at each location.
Change easily from one campus to the other, without any interruptions in your learning process due to the same teaching methodology, class structure, materials and philosophy at both schools. The only big difference is the location!
- Two unique locations – Heredia and Playa Sámara
- Our professors are university trained and credentialed to teach Spanish as a second language.
- Superior Course Quality
- Personalized attention (small classes with 6 students maximum)
- Great nationality mix
- A wide range of activities, excursions
- General Spanish courses
- Intensive Spanish courses
- Business Spanish courses
- One-to-One Spanish courses
- Examination Spanish courses
- Sport + Spanish courses
- Junior Spanish courses
Quality guaranted by
- Quality Schools
- Our Spanish teachers are certified through Costa Rican Universities and the government
Intercultura, Claudia Kiebl
Heredia & Samara Beach, Costa Rica