English Schools – Dublin, Ireland
1 week, Extra weeks combination,Mid booking option – Travelling Languages at Travelling Languages
Travelling Languages is much more than just a school!
Travelling Languages is an inclusive teaching method which combines traditional classroom tuitions with an outside traveling programme that helps improve your foreign language skills while travelling around Ireland. Moving from town to town is a fantastic way to keep you engaged, it helps to increase your knowledge, enhance your experience and, most importantly, to ensure that you practise your English while continuously interacting with local people.
WE GUARANTEE 200 HOURS OF ENGLISH PRACTICE DURING OUR 2 WEEK TRAVELLING PROGRAMME!
Dublin – Travelling Languages is located in 6 Clare Street, Dublin 2, in the house that used to be Samuel Beckett’s home and family office, in an area full of history, culture and tourist interest. The perfect location where to start your real total immersion experience![/tab][tab title=”Key points”]
- 100+ hours of practice per week
- Total immersion in the language & the culture
- 1 native speaker to every 5 students
- Our teachers are all native speakers, experienced, certified & travel with us
- Student-centered lessons
- Different accents
- No need for a social activities programme as our travelling course is a continuous excursion
- Free WiFi
- 1 tablet for every student
- Small classes
- General English courses
- Intensive English courses
- One-to-One English courses
- Examination English courses
- Work Experience + English courses
Quality guaranted by
- Quality Schools
- Travelling Languages is a recognised TIE exam centre and proudly supported by Dublin City Enterprise Board