At American English College, programs are developed to meet the needs of each student’s skill sets and goals across all levels of English language proficiency, from beginner to advanced.
All courses cover the major language skills including: listening, speaking, reading, writing, grammar, vocabulary, and pronunciation.
American English College offers English courses in the city of Monterey Park, CA and Rowland Heights, CA.
Both campuses are a short drive to beaches and world-famous attractions, such as Disneyland, Universal Studios, Beverly Hills, and Hollywood.
Renowned universities and community colleges, such as UCLA, USC, Pepperdine University, California State University Los Angeles, East Los Angeles College, Pasadena City College, Glendale Community College, Santa Monica College, are just a few miles away making American English College your best choice for learning English and transferring to nearby universities.
- Access to our campus library and computer lab
- Multimedia classrooms, with high speed wifi internet access
- Convenient location to a variety of restaurants, tea and coffee cafes, local shops and gyms
- Climate is sunny and warm most of the year
- Centrally located between Downtown Los Angeles and Huntington Beach
Quality guaranted by
- Quality Schools
- ENGLISH US