[h1a]Spanish Schools – Santander, Spain[/h1a]
[h4a]1 week, Intensive Spanish at International House Santander[/h4a]
International House Santander is a small school established in the city of Santander since 1978 and is currently owned and run by IH Valladolid. All of our teachers are experts in the area of Spanish Language Teaching.
[h4a] Map view for International House Santander – Spain[/h4a]
Santander is a medium sized city on the North Coast of Spain. There are seven sand beaches in the city which can be reached by foot, by public transport or by ferry. It also has a very interesting cultural life. The School is located in the centre of the city.[/tab]
[tab title=”Key points”]
- The School is located in the centre of Santander in a commercial and pedestrian street 4 minutes walk from the Town Hall.
- All students have access to internet in the computer room and the school has WiFi access for students with their own computers.
- We have a social area where students can have coffee, tea, etc… and meet the students of English and the staff.
- Handicap-Accessible: The School is located in a pedestrian street. It is on the second floor but it has a wide lift. All the public transport has facilities for the disabled.
[h4a]Alhambra in Granada[/h4a]
|Part fortress, part palace and part garden the Alhambra is situated on a plateau overlooking the city of Granada in southern Spain. The palace was constructed in the 14th century by the Nasrid sultans. The Alhambra is now one of Spain’s major tourist attractions and many visitors come to Granada just to see the Alhambra.|
[h4a]Mezquita of Cordoba [/h4a]
|The Mezquita (Spanish for ‘Mosque’) of Cordoba is a fascinating building famous for the forest of pillars and arches inside the main hall. The site was originally a Roman temple, then a Visigothic church, before the Umayyad Moors built the Mezquita.|
[h4a]Sagrada Familia in Barcelona[/h4a]
|The Sagrada Familia is a large Roman Catholic church in Barcelona, and one of Spain’s most visited tourist attractions. It’s a design by Antoni Gaudí, a Catalan architect who worked on this project for almost 40 years until his death in 1926.|
|Ibiza is one of the Balearic Islands in the Mediterranean Sea, off the coast of Spain. The island is one of the most popular party destinations in all of Europe. During summer, the island’s population doubles as tourists flock to Ibiza to enjoy the night clubs, beach bars and restaurants.|
[h4a]La Concha [/h4a]
|Protected from strong winds by steep cliffs and islands, La Concha in San Sebastian is said by many to be one of the best city beaches in Europe, let alone Spain. Here you can go surfing, walk along the promenade in search of good restaurants and enjoy the beautiful views of the beach.|
- General English courses
- Intensive English courses
- Business English courses
- One-to-One English courses
- Examination English courses
- Junior English courses
- Teacher English courses
[h4a] Quality guaranted by [/h4a]
[h4a] Our prices [/h4a]
|International House SantanderMercedes Alba Calle Burgos Nº 9, Segunda Planta