[h1a]Spanish Schools – El Puerto de Santa Maria, Spain[/h1a]
[h4a]1 week, General Spanish + Double Ensuite Accommodation at Academia de Español Spark Spanish[/h4a]
We are open on nearly all national and local holidays. We offer free picks ups and drops offs at Jerez airport and El Puerto train Station. Our Spanish teachers stay our cultural residence with our students creating a warm and friendly atmosphere.
- Our cultural residence is a newly renovated two-story building with a wide screen TV with cable, free Wi-Fi, a spacious kitchen, washing & drying machines for clothes, coffee, food & drinks vending machines, a roof top for BBQs and other social events.
- Our cultural residence prices are enticing.
- Our innovative “libro de los records” sets challenges for you to use Spanish outside of class
[h4a] Map view for Academia de Español Spark Spanish – Spain[/h4a]
El Puerto de Santa Maria is a historic Spanish town known for it’s trading port, Sherry and for hosting many cultural events year round. It is an authentic place to learn Spanish where you can more easily get to know the locals, can avoid bumping into too many other foreigners, can enjoy the 5 fine grained white sand beaches with year round warm weather and live a more genuine Spanish experience.[/tab]
[tab title=”Key points”]
- Beaches: famed throughout Spain…study Spanish where the Spanish holiday!
- Authentic Spanish: small sized town with little foreign tourism makes it easy to integrate with locals and you learn more Spanish.
- Perfect for trips around Spain: being a small town, it’s easy to take advantage of this: 20mins to Cadiz, 1hr15mins to Seville, 1hr to pueblos blancos, a day trip to Morocco and much more.
- Handicap-Accessible: Yes. Access points, a lift and a bedroom, integrating everyone to Sparkville and the local community.
[h4a]Alhambra in Granada[/h4a]
|Part fortress, part palace and part garden the Alhambra is situated on a plateau overlooking the city of Granada in southern Spain. The palace was constructed in the 14th century by the Nasrid sultans. The Alhambra is now one of Spain’s major tourist attractions and many visitors come to Granada just to see the Alhambra.|
[h4a]Mezquita of Cordoba [/h4a]
|The Mezquita (Spanish for ‘Mosque’) of Cordoba is a fascinating building famous for the forest of pillars and arches inside the main hall. The site was originally a Roman temple, then a Visigothic church, before the Umayyad Moors built the Mezquita.|
[h4a]Sagrada Familia in Barcelona[/h4a]
|The Sagrada Familia is a large Roman Catholic church in Barcelona, and one of Spain’s most visited tourist attractions. It’s a design by Antoni Gaudí, a Catalan architect who worked on this project for almost 40 years until his death in 1926.|
|Ibiza is one of the Balearic Islands in the Mediterranean Sea, off the coast of Spain. The island is one of the most popular party destinations in all of Europe. During summer, the island’s population doubles as tourists flock to Ibiza to enjoy the night clubs, beach bars and restaurants.|
[h4a]La Concha [/h4a]
|Protected from strong winds by steep cliffs and islands, La Concha in San Sebastian is said by many to be one of the best city beaches in Europe, let alone Spain. Here you can go surfing, walk along the promenade in search of good restaurants and enjoy the beautiful views of the beach.|
- General English courses
- Intensive English courses
- One-to-One English courses
- Examination English courses
- Work Experience + English courses
- Au Pair + English courses
- Sport + English courses
- Junior English courses
[h4a] Quality guaranted by [/h4a]
|Academia de Español Spark SpanishNicolas Argentato Calle de los Espadas 6
El Puerto de Santa Maria 11500