Sussex Coast College Hastings has a long and distinguished history of providing education and training in supporting people to achieve their full potential, providing excellent teaching and training in a supportive and inspiring culture from highly experienced staff.
The International Department of Hastings College was awarded the Queen’s Anniversary Prize for Higher and Further Education. This award was given in recognition of the International Department’s work in managing a ten-year multi-million pound vocational education and English language training project on behalf of the Government of the United Arab Emirates.
The college is located in the heart of the historic coastal town of Hastings in the county of East Sussex, which is approximately 90 minutes from London by train.
Sussex Coast College Hastings was inspected by Ofsted in January 2014, the lead inspector made the following comments: ‘Leaders have been relentless in establishing a vision and direction that governors, staff, students and partners eagerly share’. The college has been judged as Good with Outstanding features.
- Based over three campuses providing a world class learning environment and amazing facilities, each campus has its own distinctive character, equipped with specialist resources and technology to support learning in meeting industry standards.
- Station Plaza campus: The large, light filled atrium is surrounded by 22,000 square meters of study spaces and social zones. A Levels, Art, Business, …
- Handicap-Accessible: Yes
- General English courses
- Intensive English courses
- Business English courses
- One-to-One English courses
- Examination English courses
- Sport + English courses
- Junior English courses
- Academic Year English courses
- Teacher English courses
Quality guaranted by
- Quality Schools
- Highly Trusted Sponsor UK Border Agency
- Office for Standards in Education (Ofsted)
- Education UK and English UK
- British Council accredited