English Schools – Burlington, Canada
English Courses at English Encounters
We invite you to join us in a small, friendly language centre that provides an intimate atmosphere in which to improve your English skills.
We are dedicated to providing the highest quality intensive English courses where the emphasis is on communication. Individual attention is our first priority and at English Encounters we make sure you receive the attention you need in a comfortable and convenient setting near Toronto. Our students come from every continent on the planet, so there are always a variety of cultures present in each classroom. You will not only meet Canadians, but make friends with people from many places and many cultures.
Burlington, a city of 166,000 people, is a wonderful place to stay and study English. It is located in southern Ontario on the north shore of Lake Ontario between Toronto and Hamilton. It is a very safe area with a high standard of living. According to MoneySense, a leading lifestyle and investment magazine, the city of Burlington is the best city in which to live in the Greater Toronto Area and the third best in Canada!
- Why Study at English Encounters?
- Safest region in Canada and voted by MoneySense Magazine the 3rd best place to live in Canada and #1 in the Toronto area
- Small groups – average of 5-6 students (maximum 8)
- Qualified, Certified ESL teachers from Canada
- Friendly, intimate environment where everyone knows you
- Frequent and affordable excursions to places of interest
- 90% of local popul
- Handicap-Accessible: Yes
- General English courses
- Intensive English courses
- Business English courses
- One-to-One English courses
- Examination English courses
Quality guaranted by
- Quality Schools Languages Canada