English is the language to speak, the only really necessary. The use of English is no longer to demonstrate. About 450 million people speak English as their mother tongue. English is spoken on all continents and aided by new technologies, has grown considerably in both the economy and in everyday life. In the course of employment, education or travel, to have a good background in English is not only an asset but, nowadays, simply a must!
Going a language course to discover, learn or relearn the language, it’s an experience, meetings that will transform your life. English is essential in business, science, technology. English is also required if you wish to study in an English-speaking country.

English language travel remains the most effective and fastest way to learn English. To be alone speaking French, requires you to completely immerse yourself in the English language. Learning the language is more natural and much faster because you do not have a choice.

This is an opportunity to live a unique experience abroad. Discover a new world and really get a taste of the language. When you leave, you will realize that there are other ways of speaking, to live, to act.

You may be a little apprehensive before departure then enchanted, a new openness of mind and surely a passion for languages. This will change yourself for life.

Language Travel Holiday allows to change your worldview and realize that one lives and thinks differently elsewhere. Our lifestyle is not representative of what is happening elsewhere. Your language study trip will help you to realize that.

Please log in to rate this.
0 people found this helpful.

0 Comments - Leave a Comment

Before you apply

Australia is a great place to study. It provides high-quality courses, a fantastic lifestyle and a welcoming environment for international students. Once you have been accepted into your Australian course, the next step is to organise your student visa.

Before you apply for an Australian course you should contact the Department of Immigration and Border Protection or your nearest Australian visa office to find out whether you will be eligible for a student visa, how to make your application and what documents are required.

Student visa requirements

There are various general and evidentiary requirements that international students must meet in order to be eligible for a student visa. These include requirements linked to:

  • Hhealth
  • Character
  • Overseas Student Health Cover (OHSC)
  • being free of debts to the Commonwealth
  • custody, accommodation and general welfare arrangements for students under 18 years of age
  • your capacity to cover the cost of airfares, course fees and living costs for the duration of your stay in Australia (the minimum living cost requirement is AUD$18,610 per year)
  • Academic record and qualifications completed
  • English language level
  • Proving that you are a genuine temporary entrant.

Applying for a student visa

You will need a student visa for the whole time that you study in Australia. Student visas are divided into subclasses depending on the type of study in which you have enrolled. You are able to apply for your student visa using either a letter of offer or a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) from your education provider, but you usually need to supply evidence of your CoE before your student visa is granted.

Some students are able to complete a Student Visa Online Application through the Department of Immigration and Border Protection website, while others need to apply by post or in person at the Australian visa office. The application process differs depending on your assessment level, which will be one of five levels depending on your country of origin and the type of study you intend to undertake (from English language courses and secondary school through to postgraduate research degrees). The higher the assessment level (with Level 1 being the lowest and Level 5 being the highest), the greater the amount of evidence an applicant is required to demonstrate in order to support their student visa application. You can check your assessment level at the Student Visa Assessment Levels page on the Department of Immigration and Border Protection website.

Student visa applicants who lodge their applications with a CoE from a participating university for a bachelor degree, masters degree, doctoral degree, student exchange program or study abroad program are eligible for streamlined visa processing. These applicants do not receive an assessment level and are processed in a streamlined manner with reduced evidentiary requirements regardless of their country of origin. For more information, see the Streamlined Student Visa Processing section of the Department of Immigration and Border Protection website.

In most cases, members of your family unit may apply for a student visa to live with you in Australia while you study.

Fees and charges

A non-refundable visa application charge of AUD$535 applies to most student visa applications. In addition, there may be other expenses associated with your visa application, such as costs for medical examinations, police checks and the translation of documents into English (if required). For more information, see the Fees and Charges section of the Department of Immigration and Border Protection website.

Student Guardian Visas

If you are the parent or legal guardian of a child under 18 who is moving to Australia to study, you can also apply for permission to live in Australia as a student guardian on a Student Guardian Visa. Student guardians can live in Australia for the duration of their child’s course or until the child turns 18.

In order to be eligible, parents or legal guardians must meet the general and evidentiary requirements listed above relating to health, character and financial status. In addition, the applicant must:

  • be a parent, person who has legal custody, or a relative of the student for whom you will be guardian
  • be at least 21 years of age
  • be able to provide accommodation, general welfare and other support to the student.

The Department of Immigration and Border Protection can provide more details about eligibility and the application process. Visit the Student Guardians section of their website for more information.

Help with your visa requirements

The best way to find out your specific visa requirements is to visit the Department of Immigration and Border Protection website or your nearest Australian visa office. You can also contact us at Educamia for advice and help with your visa application.

Please log in to rate this.
0 people found this helpful.

0 Comments - Leave a Comment

You may have read many articles that tell you that studying abroad is the best way to learn a foreign language. It is true. But I would like to give you some feedback from my own experience on how you can make the most of a study abroad program:

1. Limit time spent with students from your country.

This is difficult. Of course, you don’t have to fully avoid Students from your country. But this means you lose valuable immersion time. It is indeed comfortable to be with your home country Students. However learning a new language is about making efforts. Limit your time with other native speakers of your first language, and see how quickly you will make progress in your second language.

2. Everyday, go out and speak the language.

Of course, if you sit around all day, you’ll never learn a second language.Go out and talk to people. Put yourself in situations where you have to speak the language. For example, go to the grocery store, where you have to read labels and talk to cashiers. Think of situations as you can that will compel you to use different types of vocabulary.

3. Stay in a family that does not speak your language.

Most study abroad programs give you the option of living with a host family. Specify that you would like a family that does not speak your language. You will then have to practice the language and you will make fast progress.

The most important thing is to step out of your comfort zone. Language learning necessitates making mistakes, that is how you will become fluent!

Please log in to rate this.
0 people found this helpful.

0 Comments - Leave a Comment

Why learn a Foreign language?

Learning a foreign language takes time and commitment. Reasons to learn a foreign language are varied, but whatever your reasons, having a clear idea of why you’re learning a language can help to motivate you.


When you move to a new country, learning the language helps to communicate and integrate. Doing so will prove your interest and commitment to the new nation.


When your friends speak another language, learning it helps to communicate. It also provide a better understanding of their culture.


When you have regular contacts with foreigners, talking to them in their own language helps you to communicate, make sales and contracts. Knowledge of foreign languages also increase your chances of finding a job, travel and work overseas.

Study or research

If you want to study at a University abroad or if you work in Research, you know you need to master the language at an academic level. Most Universities will ask for language exam assessments.


A basic ability in a foreign language will help you to travel and enjoy your holidays.

If you are more advanced, you can meet people, make friends and discover the country in a much deeper and funnier way.


Languages defend and nurture the growth of various cultures, where different paths of human knowledge can be revealed. They surely make life richer.


For example, if you enjoy French Cuisine, a great way to find out more, it is to learn French and take courses there. Not only will you make progress quickly but you will immerse in the culture that makes French cuisine so popular.

Challenging your Brain

Learning a foreign language is a great way to use your brain and learn new things at all ages. A recent study has shown that learning foreign languages reduce the risks to suffer from Alzheimer.

Please log in to rate this.
0 people found this helpful.

0 Comments - Leave a Comment

Apply for Student Visa in the USA

You will first need to receive an admission letter and a certificate of eligibility for non-immigrant student status from your U.S. institution before you can begin the visa application process.

What are the different types of visas to study in the United States?

[button style=”btn-primary” url=”” size=”http://travel.state.gov/visa/temp/types/types_1270.html” block=”false” target=”_self”] F-1 Student Visa. [/button] The most common visa to study in the USA. It is for individuals who want to study at an accredited U.S. University, College or English language institute.

[button style=”btn-success” url=”http://j1visa.state.gov/” size=”” block=”false” target=”_self”] J-1 Exchange Visa. [/button] This visa is for people who will be participating in an exchange program (including high school and university studies).

[button style=”btn-warning” url=”http://travel.state.gov/visa/temp/types/types_1270.html” size=”” block=”false” target=”_self”] M-1 Student Visa. [/button]  This visa is for those who will be engaged in non-academic or vocational studies in the USA.

[accordion title=”EDUCAMIA+” style=”style3″ collapsed=”false”] Be ready for the Student Visa Process!

Allow plenty of time to prepare your application[/accordion]


3 Steps Visa Application Procedure

The Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) is a program within the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. SEVP manages the Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS). It is the internet system that maintains records of foreign students during their stays in the USA.

[tabs style=”style2″]
[tab title=”STEP1″] Obtain your certificate of eligibility for non-immigrant student status: Form I-20 (for F or M visa) or Form DS-2019 (for J visa).

– To apply for a visa, you must first have received a Form I-20 or Form DS-2019. The US Institute will supply the appropriate form only after you have:

– Been admitted to a SEVP-approved Institute.

– Attested that you can meet all the costs of the course.

– The Institute in the US that lets you in, then sends you a Form I-20 (for F or M visa) or Form DS-2019 (for J-visa). [/tab]
[tab title=”STEP2″] SEVIS cost- You must pay a SEVIS first. See SEVIS I-901 fee processing Website. You can as well visit http://studyinthestates.dhs.gov/students/. [/tab]
[tab title=”STEP3″] Interview and Final Visa application

– Go to the U.S. non-immigrant visa website to complete the required Visa application forms.

– It is best practice to ensure your passport is valid for at least six months beyond the end of your study in the United States.

– Be sure to have your Form I-20 or Form DS-2019 and your SEVIS receipt.

– To schedule your visa interview, follow the information on the website of your nearest U.S. embassy or consulate.

– Be prepared in the Interview, to answer questions about proof of your financial status, your homeland, your English language level, your course in the USA, your academic background…


[accordion title=”EDUCAMIA+” style=”style3″ collapsed=”false”] Visa interview scheduling is done online or by phone at most U.S. embassies and consulates. [/accordion]


Please log in to rate this.
1 person found this helpful.

0 Comments - Leave a Comment

Do you need a work permit?

Find out if you need a work permit to work temporarily in Canada.

What you should know if you want to work in Canada

  • Your employer may need to get a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) to hire you. This is a document from the Government of Canada that gives your employer permission to hire a foreign worker.
  • Some jobs do not need an LMIA.
  • Francophones can get a permit to work temporarily with the help of the Francophone Significant Benefit Program.
  • You must meet the requirements to:
    • enter the country,
    • stay in Canada and
    • get a work permit.This means you may also need a visitor visa.
  • A work permit does not let you live in Canada permanently. To do so, you must qualify under an immigration category as a permanent resident.
  • Live–in caregivers who meet certain requirements can apply to stay in Canada permanently.
  • Your spouse or common-law partner and your dependent children may apply to come to Canada with you.

Apply for a work permit

Find out if you are eligible for a work permit. You normally have to apply for a work permit from outside Canada. Sometimes, you can apply as you enter Canada or from inside Canada, but many of the requirements are the same.

How you apply and how long it will take to process your application will depend on the kind of work you will do when you come to Canada.

Please log in to rate this.
0 people found this helpful.

0 Comments - Leave a Comment

Education & training welfare in Canada

Scholarships, grants and funding possibilities for students whether part-time, full-time, with dependents, with disabilities and from low or middle income families.

Education funding

Information, tools and resources to help you figure out the financial aspect of paying for school and managing your finances while studying.


Includes funding for apprenticeship programs, part-time and full-time students, students with dependents, students with disabilities and students with low and middle income families.


View eligibility details of merit-based scholarships for undergraduate, graduate and postdoctoral studies.

High School students

Includes a French-language bursary, professional and technical training opportunities.

Undergraduate students

Grants, scholarships and other funding opportunities for undergraduate students.

Graduate students

Grants, scholarships and other funding opportunities for graduate students.

Doctorate students & postdoctoral level

Funding opportunities at doctoral and postdoctoral levels.


Funding opportunities for apprentices.

Education funding for persons with disabilities

Includes links to services, benefits and programs to assist people with disabilities and their family.

Please log in to rate this.
0 people found this helpful.

0 Comments - Leave a Comment

Every year about 600,000 foreign students come to the United Kingdom to improve their English language skills.

Courses for all ages and abilities: It is thought that England has more English language courses than any other country. You can learn English for your career, for educational purposes, or for fun. You can also study English on its own, or with other subjects at the same time.

Exalting teaching and learning: In England, English language learning is about having fun and taking part. Instead of just listening to your teacher, your classes involve games, problem-solving and communication. You also listen to songs, watch Television or read magazines to exercise your understanding skills. It does not feel like work at all!

Quality guaranteed: Accredited English language centers are regularly inspected to ensure high standards of teaching, accommodation, welfare support and facilities.

The home of the English language: When you explore England you’ll be surrounded by native speakers, so you can practice the language in real-life situations. You will find that your skills improve quickly.

Ready for your future: English language skills are such a useful tool on the job market. English is a great assets for your future.

A unique social education: Learning English in England is also an opportunity to make new friends from around the world, discover England’s culture and beautiful rural areas and towns.

[skills main_text=”Why England?” main_color=”#193340″ text_color=”#ffffff”]
[skill main_color=”#97BE0D” percentage=”95″] For all ages [/skill]
[skill main_color=”#D84F5F” percentage=”82″] Exalting learning[/skill]
[skill main_color=”#88B8E6″ percentage=”75″] Quality guaranteed[/skill]
[skill main_color=”#BEDBE9″ percentage=”33″] English Home[/skill]
[skill main_color=”#EDEBEE” percentage=”20″] For your future[/skill]

Please log in to rate this.
0 people found this helpful.

0 Comments - Leave a Comment